Introducing the MyPlasm CNC system – The Ultimate Solution For All Your Plasma Cutting Needs!
Easy-to-use system that doesn’t let technical complexities come in the way of creativity
Convenient positioning of the tool with a Windows-compatible wireless controller
In-built CAD/CAM packages MyMiniCAD/MyMini CAM
The MyPlasm CNC system has been specially designed to give you the power and precision you need to take your cutting projects to the next level.
With all functions integrated into one project, MyPlasm CNC system makes controlling your machine to make cuts easier than ever before. You no longer have to struggle with complex G-codes and confusing instructions. This intuitive system allows you to control machines such as OutBack CNC V1.1, WorkBee CNC V3, Ox CNC etc. and plasma torch based on simple 2D drawings, significantly reducing the required level of knowledge. You can easily power the MyPlasm CNC System with our 24V 50W Power Supply.
One of the standout features of the MyPlasm CNC System is its advanced motion control system, which utilizes state-of-the-art algorithms to optimize speed and precision. This allows you to easily execute complex cuts and movements, resulting in flawless finished products every time.
- Supply voltage: 24V DC / 600mA
- Number of supported axes: 4
- Drive control signals: Step (Pulse) / Dir (Direction)
- Max STEP signal frequency: 350kHz
- Type of supported limit sensors: NPN
- Integrated THC height adjuster
- Built-in voltage divider
- Arc voltage measuring range: 0-300V
- Touch System (OHMIC)
- Floating head support
- Collision sensor support
- Integrated CAD Module: MyMini CAD
- Types of accepted files: – AutoCad (.dxf) – PLT (.hpgl; .plt) – G-Codes (.tap; .txt), only 2d path – MyMiniCad (.2d)
- Dimensions of controller (mm): 120 x 100 x 17
- Dimensions of Interface (mm): 80 x 60 x 25
The MyPlasm CNC system is based directly on vector drawings, which makes it ideal for users who appreciate minimalism and an all-in-one solution, as only a few clicks are required to operate the machine.
Features include but are limited to:
- Automatic Operation Mode
- Easy path positioning
- Simulated Cutting
- MyMini CAD/CAM
- Cutting Head positioning with windows compatible game controller
Click on the button below to download the MyPlasm CNC system software
- Advanced USB motion controller – MyPlasm CNC
- Plasma interface ( integrated THC controller and OHMIC)
- MyPlasm CNC control software (for Windows PC / Laptop with USB port)
- USB Cable
- MyMini CAD/CAM module
General Connection Diagrams
Note: This is a general connection diagram, please refer to your machine configuration and design to make the connections.
- Plasma arc generates high voltage and interferences, so it’s really important to ground the machine and control part separately.
- Make sure no unwanted vibrations occur during machine operation.
- Commission the machine carefully before using the Myplasm CNC system.