This extended controller bundle contains all the hardware that will be required for powering and controlling the 1500 x 2650mm CNC machine kits.
Introducing the xPRO V5
The most advanced GRBL CNC Control System of its kind in the world!
Bundle Includes (Bill of Materials):
- xPRO V5:
- High Power 6A stepper drivers based on the Trinamic TMC5160
- Sleek Web Interface with cut-from-SD capability (SD card included)
- USB-C interface work with GRBL sender programs
- Built-in Heatsink & Temperature Controlled Cooling Fan
- Fully assembled in a custom ABS case
- VFD support – PWM, 0-10V, and RS485
- Laser support – PWM, 0-5V, 0-10V
- XYZ Probe input
- Integrated relay
- 4 software-defined, independent motor drivers can:
- Clone any axis (default to XYYZ)
- True 4 axis motion XYZA
- Safety Door/Estop switch terminal
- Integrated power switch
- Selectable limit switch voltage (5V or 24v)
- MEAN WELL Power Supply – 24V 350W
- Output Voltage-Channel: 24 V
- Output Power: 350.4 W
- Enclosed Case
- Input Voltage: 90 VAC to 132 VAC/180 VAC to 264 VAC, 240 VDC to 370 VDC
- Output Current-Channel: 14.6 A
- Mounting Style: Chassis
- Length: 215 mm
- Width: 115 mm
- Height: 30 mm
- Input Frequency: 47 Hz to 63 Hz
- Unit Weight: 760 g
Cables & Connectors:
- 4 Core Shielded Stepper Cables (For Stepper Motors)
- 2 Core Shielded Signal Cables (For Limit Switches)
- DC Power Cable (BlackBox to Power Supply + Extra)
- 1 x 2000mm
- EStop Cable (For E-Stop)
- 22 AWG
- 1 x 1000mm
Note: The colours of internal and external wires are subject to change.
- 1 x EStop Switch
- Max Current: 10A
- Max Voltage: AC 660V.
- Rated Load:
- AC: 220VAC/6A, 380VAC/4A, 660VAC/2A
- DC: 440VDC/0.3A, 220VDC/0.5A, 110VDC/1A
- TYPE: N/C
- Withstand Voltage: 2500V /60s
- Temperature: -25°~+55°
- Contact resistance: <25mΩ
- 3 x Limit Switch Kits
NOTE: The holes in the switch will need to be opened a little (3.5mm drill bit) to allow for the M3 screw to pass through the limit switch and screw into the mounting plate.
- 3 x Micro Limit Switch
- 3 x Limit Switch Plate
- 6 x M3 10mm Cap Head Screw
- 3 x M5 8mm Low Profile Screw
- 3 x M5 Drop-in Tee Nut
The xPRO V5 comes fully assembled and programmed so all you need to do is wire up your motors, turn it on and start making!
From the computer side, we have found that CNCjs Desktop is amazing and packed with great features! (open source / free download).
The xPRO V5 runs a port of the GRBL ESP32 firmware by Bart Dring, which is a 32bit port of the GRBL by Sonny Jeon. As such, the xPRO V5 can be used with most current GRBL senders and post-processors.
Note: Any Mains power connections must be installed by a Licensed electrician or suitability qualified person
NEVER connect or disconnect any wire(s) while power is applied.
ALWAYS disconnect power before making any connections or disconnections.
Failure to do the above may result in damage.