This listing is for the driver only. You may wish to check our closed-loop stepper motor bundles for a complete solution.
Our HSS57 Closed-loop stepper motor driver is an easy-to-use, reliable and professional stepper motor driver, which can control Nema23 and Nema24 closed-loop stepper motors. The driver is a digital stepper driver that utilizes advanced DSP technology and closed-loop vector control technology to get the best performance out of your closed-loop stepper motor. Motors driven by this driver produce lower noise and achieve higher top-end speed and better stability over their analog contemporaries. This driver features an all-metal assembly and a large heatsink for excellent heat dissipation.
The HSS57 closed-loop stepper motor driver supports speed and direction control for ease of use in CNC, robotics and hobbyist applications. You can set its micro-step and output current via the 6 DIP switch array. All signal terminals are optoisolated, reducing the chances of interference/electrical noise.
- Supply voltage: 24 to 50 VDC
- Output current: Up to 6.0A Peak (Load Dependent)
- Logic signal current: 7 to 20mA
- Pulse input frequency: 200 kHz
- Encoder Resolution (PPR): 1000
- Isolation resistance: 500 MΩ
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Operating Humidity: 40 to 90%RH
- Vibration: 5.9 m/s² Max
- Weight: Approx. 300 g
- Dimension: 118 x 75x 34 mm
- 1x Closed Loop Stepper Motor Driver
- 2x 6 Pin Green Connectors
- 2x 6 Pin Black Connector
- 1x 2-pin Green Connectors