This Inductive Proximity Sensor has normally open contacts and front sensing of metal objects. It is recommended for diverse types of application due to its low costs and being easy to handle. This sensor has also an operation indicator (orange) for operation confirmation. Since it has IP67 protection, it can withstand water splashes.
- Max. Op. Distance: 2.5mm
- Stable sensing distance: 0 to 1.8 mm
- Hysteresis: 20% or less of operation distance
- Supply Voltage: 12 to 24V DC +-10%
- Current consumption: 15mA or less
- Maximum sink current: 100mA
- Short-circuit protection: Incorporated
- Max. response frequency: 1 kHz
- Operation indicator: Orange LED lights up when the output is ON
- Protection: IP67
- Operating temperature: -25 to +70°C
- Cable: 3-core cable 0.15mm2 x 1m
- Material: Polyacrylate
- You can add a special touch organizing the cable using a V-Slot Cover to avoid loose cables in your application.
- See the DATASHEET to best position the sensor to avoid interference caused by metals nearby.
- Use an M3X10mm button head screw and a Drop in Tee nut to best mount the Inductive Proximity Sensor on Aluminum extrusions.