We have 2400mm in stock, but unfortunately, we can not ship them with our usual carrier. If you are interested in 2400mm length, please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
With 2.7 times the wall thickness of a regular C-Beam, this upgraded version was purpose-designed in-house by the Maker Store team for use in heavy-duty applications which include but are not limited to; CNC machines, framing, and heavy-duty actuators. These high-precision linear rails are based on the open-source C-Beam Linear Rail by Openbuilds.
The increase in wall thickness yields 72% higher strength with just a 60% increase in weight over the standard C-Beam. This great weight to strength ratio makes C-Beam HEAVY ideal in weight-critical applications.
The C-shaped profile is based on the V-Slot linear guide system. This profile gives added strength and functionality. It is considered to be a 40mm x 80mm profile and all our standard V-Slot parts and accessories are compatible.
Made from 6063 T-5 Aluminium the profile has an extremely smooth linear v groove rail on all 4 sides. It is precise, easy to work with, and can be incorporated into many different designs and builds.
- 2.7 times the wall thickness of regular C-Beam
- 72% increase in strength with only 60% weight gain over standard C-Beam
- Aluminum Grade: 6063 T-5
- Aluminum Density: 2.7 g/cc
- Available in 1000mm, 15000mm and 2400mm
- Colour: Silver Anodised
Tips and Tricks
- Use C-Beam HEAVY as a drop-in replacement for standard C-Beam. C-Beam HEAVY is excellent for stiffening your X-Axis and getting the most out of your CNC machine.
“C-Beam” is a trademark of Openbuilds.
There are no reviews yet.