Introducing the xPRO V5
The most advanced GRBL CNC Control System of its kind in the world!
The xPRO V5 has become the Maker Store favourite and is our professional recommendation to all CNC enthusiasts.
Whether you are a professional with years of experience or a hobbyist just starting out, the xPRO V5 is the CNC Control System for you.
The xPRO V5 outperforms all other motion control systems in its class boasting features including an easy plug and play connection system, high quality German 6A stepper drivers (capable of controlling a NEMA34!), and a 32 bit processor with more than 4x the processing power of other Arduino (ATmega) based controllers.
Features of the xPRO V5:
- High Power 6A stepper drivers based on the Trinamic TMC5160
- Sleek Web Interface with cut-from-SD capability (SD card included)
- USB-C interface work with GRBL sender programs
- Built-in Heatsink & Temperature Controlled Cooling Fan
- Fully assembled in a custom ABS case
- VFD support – PWM, 0-10V, and RS485
- Laser support – PWM, 0-5V, 0-10V
- XYZ Probe input
- Integrated relay
- 4 software defined, independent motor drivers can:
- Clone any axis (default to XYYZ)
- True 4 axis motion XYZA
- Safety Door/Estop switch terminal
- Integrated power switch
- Selectable limit switch voltage (5V or 24v)
|Use the CNC XPRO V5 to drive:
The xPRO V5 comes fully assembled and programmed so all you need to do is wire up your motors, turn it on and start making!
From the computer side we have found that CNCjs Desktop is amazing and packed with great features! (open source / free download).
The xPRO V5 runs a port of the GRBL ESP32 firmware by Bart Dring, which is 32bit port of the GRBL by Sonny Jeon. As such, the xPRO V5 can be used with most current GRBL senders and post-processors.
Maker Store is a proud registered distributor of Spark Concepts!