The Lead Screw tensioning tool allows you to easily put your lead screw in tension. This tool reduces lead screw whip, which is common in lead screws with lengths greater than 1000mm/39in, and ensures that your machine is running smoothly.
- Material: Polyoxymethylene (Delrin)
- Colour: Black
- Diameter: approx 2in (50mm)
- Thickness: approx 0.7in (18mm)
- Suitable Lead Screw: ACME thread TR8x8(P2)
How to use:
For how to install tension on our ACME lead screw axis take a look at our resources here
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure that your motors are energized when you start the tensioning process.
- When inserting the tool, make sure that the direction of the thread matches to avoid damaging the tool.
This tool is suitable for our 8mm Metric ACME Lead Screws.