This awesome little board can control 4 stepper motors. It comes with 4 x A4988 stepper drivers and heat sinks.
Controlled by an Arduino Uno compatible running GRBL, making it easy to use via GBRL Controller, Universal G-Code Sender or etc.
- Version 3.00
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Uses GRBL as control software
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers.
- Power supply: DC 12-36V
- Interface: mini-USB
- Maximum stepper motor current: less than 2A 2 phase 4 wire stepper motor
- Over 1A stepper motors must use heat-sinks and/or other cooling (fan)
- 1 x CNC Shield
- 4 x A4988 Stepper Motor Drivers
- 4 x Heat Sinks with thermal tape applied
There are no reviews yet.