The HGR Bearing is a medium size and lightweight rail slide block suitable for miniature equipment. It is used in the construction of 3D printers, CNC machines, Robotics, Measuring equipment and instrumentation as well as Other Machinery. Together with HGR linear Rails, the block offers rigidity and precision accuracy.
These are the perfect solution for all linear motion applications that you have that require high precision such as CNC milling.
There are 2 Types of HGR Bearing, CA and CC. CA is a standard body that is straight and in line. CC is a Widebody, the bearing body size does not change however the mounting pad on top has been enlarged to allow for a more secure mounting point for your hardware.
- All metallic components of the Block and Rolling Balls are made from Bearing Steet for Precision and Strenght.
- Arch contact design offers high rigidity and precision accuracy
- Steel Balls held captive by a retainer
- Sustains loads from all directions
- Uses a Rolling Circulation System
- Leave the Block Support Rail that comes with the packaging in the block until installation to avoid the Steel Balls from escaping the retainer. When installing the block onto the rail, use the rail to push the Support Rail out of the block, this ensures the Steel Balls are under tension and have contact with a rail at all times.
- Over- Tightening of Rail Mounting Bolts will seriously affect the accuracy and function of the Block.
- Please note carriage colour may vary.
There are no reviews yet.